Installing this application will create a My Socurio tab on your profile and/or fan page and will allow you to easily display, share, and connect your art with your friends and the Facebook community.
Not an artist? Don't worry, like Socurio, this application is for everyone. You can easily share the art that you have collected through Socruio.
Here are some quick and easy tips on how to be successful with the My Socurio application:
- Use Both: Install My Socurio on both your profile and your fan page (if you have one). Don't have a fan page? Maybe now is a good time to create one!
- Update your friends: After you install My Socurio, post an update to your friends. Nothing is easier than drawing people to your profile so that they can peruse your art conveniently through Facebook.
- Default Landing: If you have a fan page, make the My Socurio tab your default landing tab. Here is how. Click: edit page > wall settings > choose My Socurio from the drop down for default landing tab. Unfortunately you can only control this on fan pages, not your profile page.
- Position your tab: While you can't make it the default landing tab on your profile page, if you click-n-drag the tab, you can move it as far left as the third tab, right next to your wall and info tabs. Doing this will help your friends see your tab when they visit your profile.
- Don't be shy: Share your art and your collection often. Using the share button below each of your creations will allow you to post to your news feed or send your work in a personal message to someone. Don't like self-promotion? Ask your friends to help you!
- Write a review and give us feedback: Help us make this better! Facebook allows you to easily post reviews, dicussions, and problems that you are having with this application here: http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=295458400478